Since You Landed Here…
you must be serious about wanting to find the right college golf fit for you! And my hope is that you also want to develop better personal and player development skills through this process. If so, you are going to be a great addition to the team.
The Recruit Program is a full-support, ongoing program designed for female golfers who are beginning or currently active in the college recruiting process. This program will provide you with the accountability, answers, and insight to navigate the entire recruiting process, leading up to preparation for college golf and beyond.
Through unlimited individual consulting time via calls, video chats, emails, and texts plus coach referrals, group chats, online resource toolbox, player development activities, and professional skills exercises you will receive all the support and guidance to more efficiently and successfully reach your goals.
The Recruit Program is specifically for sophomores, juniors, and seniors who will be active in communicating with college coaches and making a college golf decision, therefore needing more comprehensive and extensive assistance. If you don’t feel this option is right for you then please check out the Prep Program or our Consultation Sessions
Through unlimited individual consulting time via calls, video chats, emails, and texts plus coach referrals, group chats, online resource toolbox, player development activities,
Resume and Video
- Assist to create, update, and edit resume as needed (provide resume templates and review)
- Assist to create and edit intro recruiting video (client will film video clips and we will edit and produce the video)
- Create, expand, and adjust client’s best-fit school and golf program list as needed
- Create and send intro/follow-up emails (provide email templates, review intro, and any follow-up emails)
- Assistance with coach introductions and referrals at appropriate time
- Guidance on phone calls with coaches, the interview process and taking visits (mock interviews, Q&A prep, etiquette, follow-up thank you cards)
- Reminders and strategy to stay engaged with the coaches, build a relationship, and make the best impression
- Advise on appropriate strategy for initiating offers, discussing financial aspects, understanding coach expectations, and making final college golf decision.
Additional Aspects Covered
- Tournament schedule (best tournaments for client’s goals and resources)
- Social media posts and engagement (client’s social media plus BJGolf social media)
- Resources and tips for nutrition, practice drills, golf training, and tournament prep
- Professional skill development with advice and exercises
- Personal development activities and challanges
- Guidance on parent role in the process
Please fill out the Online Questionnaire at the link below then I will follow up with my consultation calendar so we can set up an introductory call. Or you can email me directly at email@example.com with any questions.